Monday, June 19, 2006

INTRODUCTION



WHO AM I

I am a guy here who wanted to write something helpful for everyone
passion : writing about money
hobby : earning money
I do like : personal development
I don't like : people who look at the world without a smile :-)

WHY THIS BLOG

when I was first introduced in blogs I was told to write about whatever my passion is ,so I started soul searching what I am passionate about ,I tried everything from movies,music,love blogs etc .but I could find anything I could write about for my lifetime (ya I wanted to be committed to what I write) after reading lots of blogs I found some blogs were made for the sole purpose of earning money ,well that strike me I could write about different ways of earning money and help myself and others being millionaires ,I was damn happy because I found the passion I could write about and hence this blog came to life


WHATS IN THE BLOG


In the blog I'll be writing about different ways of earning money though currently it will include only about tips for the internet I may later add about earning money from outside the internet world .most of the post ill include regarding tips will be tried by me
hope you enjoy reading this blog

NEXT ARTICLE : IS EARNING MONEY ON INTERNET POSSIBLE? IS IT EASY?DIFFICULT?
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home